Publishers i have worked with

Publishers i have worked with

Friday, December 02, 2005

Vegemite Vindaloo

I just finished this today. Am quite pleased with the result, so much so i want a credit on it. The book is about this...just read the back cover, that's why it's posted. A lot of times i have seen good design and absolutely no context. I also put up the entire spread because i design the book that way, so there is a certain totality in design and not disparate. The head of sales in penguin shot the plane photographs and he is quite thrilled, and the tea photograph by Joanna Ruminska a lady from Poland, this sort of connects with the book as well.

2 comments:

Aloke Kumar said...

I am home with you. I know David and I was also involved with the starting of Penguin India. Your covers rock

Chandan Crasta said...

hi Aloke,
honoured to have you comment, and thanks for the appreciation. when you come by the Penguin office let's meet up.

chandan